CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Dress-ups GALOR


Dress-ups are considered to be something for little girls, with their feather boas and princess sparkles. The month of October provides many opportunities to be "immature" without literally being labeled as "immature" Thus October is one of my favorite months, that I'll choose to celebrate even in my "later years" The evidence:

80's Dance Party

Paint dance party, it took at least three showers to get all the paint out of my hair, but totally worth it.


I think we celebrated Halloween the whole week each day in a different outfit




Neon Dance Party


Halloween in elementary school is BY FAR the best day, here are a some of my reading kids all dressed up for Halloween, they were so excited that their teacher even dressed up, little do they know that I love halloween more than I think they do!


I can say goodbye to October with a smile knowing that next year will come and present exciting new activities that will be enjoyed, to their very fullest!

7 comments:

Roe Family said...

you look so dang cute!!!

MnS said...

Angie, did you that those outfits out of my closet? I was wondering where they went. Nobody told me they were out-dated.

Lindsey Smith said...

ok i wish I had dressed up mow. you look totally nasty, i love it!

Tibbitts Paperbag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tibbitts Paperbag said...

You are a 'DYE' hard hallo'weiner'. oh, look my word are in costume! I love that you love to have sooo much fun! Mrs. Howel told me today "who ever gets that Angie is really going to have somthing!"

TnD said...

I find it hard to think up one costume, much less five. You are impressive.

Anonymous said...

Ang you are awesome I love so much that you dressed up for school! I don't think I would ever do that, I love Halloween but I guess not as much as you. You are AWESOME!!!