CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Long time no.....write

It has been far too long....I know! I get this way sometimes with my journal too. So much has happened that how can I even begin to encompass it all...in a post! But I'll try.

School is out which deserves a WHOORAHH!! I am finishing up as a literacy teacher this week as summer begins for the elementary school kids. It is going to be so hard to say goodbye...but lately goodbyes have become something of the norm. Speaking of which Ann and Natalie got married and Tara recently left on her mission. The weddings were beautiful and Tara is so ready to go and teach the gospel she is one of the most incredible people let alone friend!

I still feel quite directionless.....but I am starting to feel OK with that (not sure that is a good thing) but none the less....the mission I still haven't figured out which is OK and something that I know with time Heavenly Father will bless me with the knowledge and the courage to make a decision. Because honestly sometimes that is what it all comes down to is just making the decision! In the mean time I have decided that this is the only time in my life that I can go and be and do what and when and wherever I want so....I'm doing just that. Cami and Jessica and I have recently very seriously considered going to Africa for three weeks and doing another Orphanage experience but on a much smaller scale than Ecuador. I have considered moving to Salt Lake. I have considered joining the Army.....haha not I wouldn't last a day! If anyone has a wonderful idea for what I should do with life let me know! :) Seriously though.....

But in the mean time I am enjoying the ride, I know I'm a smart girl who can get things done. So I'm not tremendously worried. Here a bunch of pictures from the last six months of trips and playing!

Tara's birthday we burned like 10 Christmas trees :)
Spring BREAK in Vegas and Cali Woot woot

Nat's wedding with all the girls

"Family Pictures" with the girls before Tara left

Catchin crabs with the little ones in Hawaii
Oh and yes I had a Christmas tree business next year

you better get your tree from yours truly :)


8 comments:

lindsey smith brammer said...

Ang....you can always come down and visit me. :( I've been here a while you know....

Julia Izzy said...

Hey Angie! I am so happy I found you! Sounds like you are having fun!

Morgan said...

Oh how I love and miss your face! Don't you worry, there are many of us who still have not figured out life and where we are going.. I love being in the same boat as other people! :) I just think you are great!

TnD said...

Sometimes when you are the most directionless you are the most easily impressed by the spirit, because you don't have your own agenda. Enjoy the ride.

Hess said...

i think you are the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog as for me. It would be great to read a bit more about that matter. Thank you for giving this data.
Sexy Lady
Girls for companionship in London

Hess said...

you need to do an update!!

Anonymous said...

美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室 , 美女聊天室